Tuesday, 19 April 2011

AN 18th BIRTHDAY CARD & CHALLENGE

I was asked recently to do an 18th Birthday card  for a friends Grandaughter and she asked me specifically for white and pink, lots of flowers, a specific sentiment and 18 somewhere, didn't want any images but can add things to make it look pretty!!!

I always feel a bit awkward when someone is SO specific on what they would like. I always feel like it is to confining as i like to experiment when i make cards. Oh well lets just hope she likes it!!!.

I would like to enter this card into WILD ORCHID CHALLENGES - Wings

INGREDIENTS
 
WHITE & PINK BAZZILL CARD
WILD ORCHID LEAVES, FLOWERS & HATPIN
SILVER PEEL OFF'S
LACE & RIBBON FROM STASH
NELLIES OVAL DIES
SILVER NAILHEADS
BUTTERFLY EMBELLISHMENT FROM STASH
Big hugs xxx

P.S Thankyou my darlin friend Keryn for your advice and words of wisdom!

5 comments:

  1. I am sure she will be thrilled with this card hunni - it's lovely. It is always difficult when you have to do a commissioned card, especially when they are so specific, you have done a grand job hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is simply beautiful Clare!! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card Clare.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just beautiful! And whats not to love about it? It will be a cherished card for a special birthday!

    Well done on working within strict constraints Clare! Its always hard but youve done it perfectly!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare your card is gorgeous...just so pretty.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails