Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Challenges!!!

Hi there, just a quick post. Just want to enter my card into some challenges that I play along with. I got this gorgeous LOTV stamp from my lovely friend KERYN for Christmas and this is the first time I have used it.





















MATERIALS I HAVE USED

LOTV STAMP
GREEN GINGHAM CARD, RIBBON, SENTIMENT & BLING FROM STASH
LABELS ONE NESTIES
PRIMA & WILD ORCHID FLOWERS
FLEXMARKERS
GLOSSY ACCENTS
ANTIQUE LINEN DISTRESSED INK PAD


I am entering my card in to the following challenges;


WILD ORCHID CHALLENGES - Anything goes
MY TIME TO CRAFT - Your favourite embellishment (mine is flowers!!!)
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - Buttons, bows, blink or blooms
CHARISMA CARDZ - Happy Birthday
CRAFTY CATZ - Use something new (my something new is my stamp & the gingham card)


Hoping all of my lovely crafting buddies are well on this cold and wet day.


Buckets of hugs Clare xxxxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card ! It's very successful ! Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz on our 3rd birthday this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare. How are you doing my love. Your card is delightful, lovely image, great papers and colours too.
    I will email tomorrow when I feel better. Thinking of you.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, what a gorgeous stamp and love the soft colours you have chosen. Lush ribbon on the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    aww adorable card, fabulous colouring, lovely embelies & design,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the gingham. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is blogoversary candy on my blog if you are interested x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Clare, love the ruffle ribbon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation , lovely design and layout and very pretty colour theme,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use Something New Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real little beauty this one Clare, I love the colours you have used and that image is sooooo cute, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at WOC, but please read the rules on top of our blog before entering our challenges the next time!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, Julia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails