Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tuesday Taggers Challenge

Tuesday Taggers jigsaw challenge really appealed to me this week. It is the first time i have entered a challenge on this great website & i loved it. The requirement for this project was to include a jigsaw piece/pieces on your creation. I have been working on LO's for my friends daughter who is at college studying art & photography & she wanted to include some scrap pages for her album. This is what i came up with.



Thankyou for looking, hugs Clare xxx





9 comments:

  1. fabulous, she will love it i bet.

    good luck with the DT call.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Clare I thought it was a poster!!!!! Excellent work chickie.......luv marg xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me... I have to agree with Marg, I totally thought it was the promo for the actual challenge. Miss Clare, you are a very talented lady.
    Beaver x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Clare....what a wonderful LO...you are such a clever chickie...and beautiful too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luurrrvvveee seeing LO entered into our challenges and wow this one is far too good to miss! Thanks for joining in at TT this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Clare
    The colours are beautiful!
    Does look like a poster hey?
    clever chook you are x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare how wonderful, is this project, you are so clever, many thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week. Much Love Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love your LO Clare, very clever. Thanks so much for joining us this week, hope to see you again at TT

    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails