Monday 23 November 2009

Im Back!!!









Well i am back after being poorly for a few days. Still not 100% but getting there. I am going to have a go at putting up some pics that i have recently entered in a competition for Craft Stamper magazine. It is for their Stamper of the Year 09' competition & it is the very first competition i have ever entered!!! The results are in December. I am not that confident but i am keeping my fingers crossed big time as first prize is over £1300 worth of stamping goodies!!!!

Here goes, hope it works xxxx

2 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous. talent sure does run in your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clare these cards are absolutely stunning! Good luck with the comp!
    Me x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails