Friday 4 June 2010

Thankyou so Much!!!

I would just like to thank everyone so much for all of their very kind messages and support. I do not know what i would do with all of my lovely friends, you are really helping me to get through the bad times & have cheered me up no end.
I would also like to say a very special thankyou to two of my beautiful friends Melinda and Keryn who have both sent me a parcel of goodies this week. Both filled with my very favourite Imaginisce brand and more!!!

Here are some pics to share;

YES THAT IS BERT IN CHARGE OF THE STASH!!!
LOOK AT THOSE CUTE LITTLE HEDIES FROM MELINDA!!!

AND WHILE I AM TALKING ABOUT THEM HERE ARE SOME PICS OF
BERT & SIMONE!!!


No matter what is going on in my life, the good & the bad i know i have always got my furbabies and my friends to cheer me up!!!

Thankyou everyone, i love you all heaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the way the kitties come & supervise the taking of photos & the unpacking of wonderful goodies!! Bert & Simone are looking in fine form I must say too!!
    Great how you can rely on friends at the important times too....pleased you have those wonderful treats to have fun with!! Love xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been meaning to leave you some love as I always pop in and have a sticky beak at your blog. I loooove your cards. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails