Tuesday 3 August 2010

St.Wilfie's Update & a Stack More Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, hope we are all well and busy creating!!! well i promised you all an update on Cameron's coffee morning and i can proudly say that £403.00 was raised on the day!!!! that is amazing for a 2 hour fundraiser!!!.
I am planning to do my own fundraiser a little closer to Christmas so i will be keeping you all posted ok. So that means that cards are still more than appreciated!!! i will also be doing some card classes shortly at the day centre and will be taking cards in to sell to raise money.

I cannot believe the amount of cards that have been sent in since the coffee morning and i have some more very special people to thank. I am also adding a few pics to show you the gorgeous cards proudly vacating my craft room!!!

I would like to thank;

Curt O'Brian for the 12 beautiful House Mouse cards which i will have trouble parting with!!! Curt sent his cards all the way from the USA!

Teresa Sherman for a big box of 36 cards! please pop by her Digital Stamp Shop too!!! This is the second batch of cards that Teri has very kindly sent!

Vicki all the way from OZ and one of my Scrap Therapy pals. Thankyou Vicki for thinking of us!

Thankyou so much guys!!! please make sure that you pop over and check out their fab blogs to see more of their creations.

I spoke with my sister Helen last week and she has a big parcel of cards from some of the girls in OZ who have kindly donated so cannot wait to get them. I will let everyone know when they arrive!!!.

So i am going to leave you with pics of some of the cards Curt, Teri and Vicki have sent.



By Curt


By Teri


By Vicki

Im so sorry about the glare in some but they had the plastic covers on the cards which i did not want to open as all sealed up with creators stickers on. Wish i could have photographed all but think i would be here a month of Sundays!!! besides you can go check out everyone's work on their blogs.
I will be back again soon with updates.

So sorry that i have not been very productive of late. Along with another flare up of my RA i am busy getting my life together as hubster has now moved out. All is cool though and he has moved very nearby and i think he has been over everyday day since he moved out!!!! We are both so happy that we are still able to be close & good friends, makes life a lot easier. He misses the furbabies dreadfully but he knows he can see them whenever he wants to.
I am now in the process of sorting out the bungalow the way "i want it", will be a bit of painting, adding to, sorting out and rearranging. Trying to make life easier around the house for me to live independently too.
Today me and Dad tackled the sheds!!! off to the tip tomorrow and now have a fully functioning shed less the crap!!! the other one is a bit delapidated and noticed there is a large area of flooring missing so once it was cleared out i shut the door behind and hopefully will make a nice home for any forms of wildlife wishing to habitat!!!.

So bear with me and soon i will be back to creating and you never know i may be able to post some pics of my rearranged pad!!!.

Take care & loads of hugs, Clare xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Clare
    Sorry I havent been over I was sitting reading the last post as well, boy didnt you do well, thats a fantastic amount of money raised and glad I could help, I bet you are all pleased, if you ever want any more give me a shout, more than happy to help. Sorry to hear about you and hubby, I hope everything works out for you.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been one busy kitty lately Clare, plus your RA....you will need a holiday soon!!
    Aren't all those cards gorgeous! And great how you are going to hold another fund raiser too. Wasn't that a great sum from Cameron's fund raiser!! Blimey mate!!
    Love to you, & keep warm. Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Clare thats an excellent amount of money raised - I bet Cameron was over the moon!? Do keep us posted re your own fundraiser as I will help wherever possible. Glad to see that your personal life is coming together and you seem to be alot more focused - hope to see you back crafting very soon young lady. Big hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite welcome hun! Glad the cards can be of some use!!
    WOW, that's some staggering total - fabulous news!
    Don't go overdoing it on the decorating and furniture moving will you? Take it easy hun.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Clare, that would be nearly $800 Aussie dollars me thinks.You all must be pretty proud and Cameron would be chuffed I am sure.
    Glad to hear life is settling into a routine for you now that Martin has moved.You sounds pretty focused and ready to get your little home just the way you want it.
    Thinking of you and sending lots of Aussie hugs.
    xxMel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Clare that really is a fantastic amount raised well done!!!!!!!
    Im off to post the ever increasing parcel of cards tomorrow!!!!!!!!
    sorry its taken a while but thought it was best to wait for them to all arrive
    love you Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic total - and what a fantastic young man!...I've got a box of cards going for you and will post it when it is full to the brim (there are 14 in there at the moment). Rearranging, clearing clutter and sorting are all very good for the creative soul. Your Mojo will start running hot in no time at all. Glad you are gaining direction thru action. Big smooshy hugs from Oz to you hun C xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hun
    gorgeous cards, i couldnt part with the house mouse ones, so pleased you have done so well with the fund raising.
    Don't over do things its much better when you can still be polite to each other, all the best hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Been of the blogging scene for a long time. I had a bit of a read through your blog to see what you've been creating. You've been a very busy girl! Well done with the fundraiser. That's a great amount of money.
    Sorry to hear about you personal life not being so good. You're a wonderful person Clare. I hope everything works out for you.
    HUGE hugs.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy to help Clare! I'm sorry to hear about your split. But it sounds like things are working out. Sorry too for the RA flare ups. I hope you are feeling better! Take care! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Clare that is an amazing total raised. Take care Missy.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails