Wednesday 25 August 2010

WOW HOW LUCKY AM I????

Wow what a lovely start to my morning!!! I have been awarded 2 wonderful blog awards from my gorgeous friends KERYN and CLAIRE!!!!! Thankyou sooooo much beautiful girls.

I have to follow the rules for each award so in no particular order, here goes.


This award is from Claire and firstly i have to thank the person who sent this award. THANKYOU CLAIRE!!!. Secondly i have to list three things i like about myself;
1) I think im a kind & caring person  2) I am totally genuine  3) I love to help people & animals & always want to make them feel happy/better.  Finally i need to pass on the award to 7 people. I am so happy i have received 2 awards as i get to choose another 5 as well as these 7!!!. The friends i have chosen are;

Deb 


This award is from Keryn and the rules are;
1) To thank the person who sent the award. THANKYOU KERYN!!!!
2) Display the award on your blog, which i have done here and on my side bar
3) List 3 things about yourself;
a) I am vegetarian and only buy cosmetics and house hold products that are not tested on animals. I think i probably have the most animal friendly house on the street!!!
b) I am a big believer in the afterlife and i am going to visit a psychic/medium very soon
c) I want to start growing my own vegetables & fruit next year. I love the taste of organic foods & hate pesticides etc. I love healthy foods and would love the feeling of "living off the land!!!"
4) Post a picture that you love;


Well it is a double one caught in two stages of a dance that Mum and Dad had on my wedding day, still the best day of mine & Martin's life as without it there would not be the beautiful memories like these.
5) Tag 5 people you would like to pass this award on to;


Thankyou so much Claire & Keryn for thinking of me. I wish i could have named you both on these lists but i know you both had each received these awards. Instead i send you both loads of love.
This was so hard choosing names, not because i was not sure who i wanted but because i did not want to leave anyone out as there is still plenty i could name!!!.
So to each of you who i have named i want to thankyou for being such beautiful friends and for always commenting on my posts. Also your blogs truly inspire me each and every time i visit with your gorgeous creations.

Thankyou for letting me share.

Love & hugs Clare xxx

8 comments:

  1. Awww you are all those things and more Claire...so kind and giving of yourself.I can't think of anyone better that deserves such a lovely couple of awards.
    Thank you for thinking of me. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Clare on your super awards! Very well deserved they are too!

    Just have to say what super photos of your Mum & Dad youve posted. There can be few things that top being at your daughters wedding so Im sure they both had a wonderful day too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun
    congratulations on your award, well deserved, thank you so much for thinking of me thats so kind, very much appreciated, i will blog it later hun, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mate, congrats on the awards, very well deserved too! I love the photo of your mum and dad, your dad has such a very tender look in his eye. Thanks for thinking of me, I will blog my award later. Let me know how you get on with the medium, I hope it gives you some peace. Big Hugs to you. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare. Thank you so much for the lovely award. I love the photos of your mum and dad.
    Have a great weekend sweet friend.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww thanks Clare......:-)..
    LOVE the photos of your Mum and Dad..just precious...luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dearest little Clare for this award....not everyday someone gives you something so nice!
    I will wear it on my blog with pride!
    What lovely photos of your mum & dad at your wedding...they look like they were enjoying that dance...so beautiful.
    Love xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails