Thursday 21 April 2011

ANYONE FOR A SHAVE!!!

This was one of the gorgeous House Mouse stamps i picked up at Ally Pally and have been itching to use it so thought Katie (the recipient of the 18th Birthday card) would absolutely love it!!!.


I was asked by Katie's Brother and Sister to make special cards for them to give to her so will be adding the other one tomorrow when it is finished. I still have to make her one so will have to think of something totally different!.

INGREDIENTS
WHITE & TURQUOIS BAZZILL CARD
DOODLEBUG "SWIMMING POOL" SWISS DOTS PAPER
HOUSE MOUSE STAMP "BUZZ CUT"
KAISER BLING
BLACK PEEL OFF'S
PROMARKERS
GLOSSY ACCENTS

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

TUESDAY THROWDOWN - polka dots
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - spots & stripes
CHARISMA CARDZ - jokes & laughter (to make you smile/laugh!)
TOP TIP TUESDAY - open challenge
LADYBUGS CRAFTS - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!

Love Clare xxx



7 comments:

  1. LOL bless don't you just love house mouse they are sooo sweet the expressions get me every time lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... such a cute card Clare and perfect for an 18 year old!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful blessed Easter my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hunni - love the colours of the papers and great HM image too. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love house mouse too! And your cats are too cute. My blog is cardscatsandcopics so you can see where my heart is too! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare what a great card...it really made me smile.. and you have reminded me that I have several house mice stamps collecting dust in my cupboards.... Have a great day...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card claire great imagethanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails