Tuesday 26 April 2011

CHNC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

I have made this card for the Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge blog. The challenge is to either add a touch of Easter for Christmas or use an oval shape on your card.


INGREDIENTS

WHITE LINEN CARD
MY MIND'S EYE COLOURFUL CHRISTMAS "WINTER WONDERLAND PP
PENNY BLACK CHRISTMAS SET STAMP
NELLIE'S OVALS & SCALLOPS
PROMARKERS (POPPY RED, IVORY, BLUSH, TAN, CINNAMON, BUTTERCUP, PEAR GREEN & COOL GREY)
BASIC GREY RED PEARLS
SMALL BLACK PEEL OFF'S
RED TWINE & RIBBON


Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs Clare xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    aww a gorgeous card, super cute image, fab colouring, lovely papers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card - love the PB image. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 17 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun with my favourite hedgie - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet card Clare, love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card - the image is so cute!!
    Thanx for the lovely comments on my blog, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.
    We recently got a cat and I have to say, he is such a lovely pet. We have always been dog owners but he has won us over completly! They are such easy pets too, they are happy with a big cuddle :0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails