Saturday 14 May 2011

CARD AND A HALF CHALLENGE KICKS OFF THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

Hello my lovelies!!! just want to let everyone know Helen's new card challenge blog
CARD AND A HALF kicks off this Sunday with the very first sketch!!!. I am so excited and so is she.

Helen has been trying to get the word out but with all of the blogger problems over the past couple of days a lot of the comments everyone has made have not reappeared on her first post where she has asked you to comment to be in with the chance of the very first prize pack. Please would you go check and if it is not there make sure you add your comment again to be included. Also check that your follow status is still there as there has been 4 lovely ladies who have disappeared from that too. Helen is so disappointed but unfortunately it has been out of her control. BLINKIN' BLOGGER!!!!!.  I know that we have all been affected by it in one way or the other.

I would like to thank loads of my lovely follower family for extending the love and support to Helen with her first new challenge blog. I know it is going to be a big success with exciting challenges and fantastic prizes. Make sure you all pop over on Sunday to see the first sketch going up!!!.

Lots of love
Clare xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails