Saturday 7 May 2011

Paper Piecing Challenge at Simon Says!

Hello everyone. Just a quick share which i made to enter into this weeks SIMON SAY'S challenge which is paper piecing. I absolutely love this technique and should do it more often as i just love the effect you get.


INGREDIENTS

WHITE LINEN CARD
BROWN SHIMMER PAPER
K&CO AMELIA BLOCKS FLAT PAPER (FOR FOXY)
BO BUNNY "ROUGHIN' IT IN THE WOODS"
IMAGINISCE "TWITTERPATED" FOXY STAMP
WILD ORCHID LEAF'S
PRIMA BROWN FLOWER
KAISER PEARLS
SPELLBINDERS LABEL ONE NESTIE
NELLIE OVAL NESTIE
TH DISTRESSED INK PADS (CRUSHED OLIVE & WALNUT STAIN)
RIBBON & PEEL OFF FROM STASH

Hope everyone is having a fantasic weekend. Will be back again soon.
Big hugs!
Clare xxx





6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Clare .... love those colours .... just awesome ... I have a smile everytime I come here when I look at you beautiful fur balls .... such darling creatures, I love ALL cats ... my Ollie is asleep on my bed at the moment .... little darling boy he is .... love and hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been spied! Congratulations as you have been spied by Imaginisce and your darling little fox card is on our the Imaginisce blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, adorable card Clare.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie - what a fab card! Love that little foxy LOL. Hope you are well and having a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun - love that little fox. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet. I love that stamp. I have it too! Love the distressed edges of the shape as well. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails