Friday 13 January 2012

NEW SOMETHING

Aren't these two House Mouse character's just the cutest!!!. I am definitely addicted to HM stamps now and building up quite a nice collection. I made this card for  House Mouse and Friends challenge #110 which is to create something to celebrate which is new to you ie, new beginnings, new baby, new job, new hobby, new stash!!! anything basically that is new. So my "new" to my card is this stamp set which I got just before Christmas and this stamp has never been used before.

I HAVE USED

WHITE & YELLOW BAZZILL CARD STOCK
HOUSE MOUSE STAMP FROM BIRTHDAY SET
OCTOBER AFTERNOON "FARM FRESH-FARMHOUSE" CARD
RIBBON, SENTIMENT, BLING & BRADS FROM STASH
FLEXMARKERS

I am so happy that I have got back into blogging and card making. I have been a good girl and sticking to my resolutions to blog often and catch up with my friends. Finding it very theraputic. Right back to the craft room!!!.

Big hugs Clare xxx









6 comments:

  1. Hi ya hun
    aww ya gotta luv these stamps they are the bestest, lol, i am biased of course, totally gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you blogging regularly hun - you're doing more posts than me LOL. Love your card, super image and fab DPs - really cheery. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh youve been such a busy little bee this week! Its even nicer seeing all of your beautiful makes!

    That HM image is so cute and I can see why youre addicted to them!

    Love those beautiful papers girl!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Clare :-) such a cute image, I think this particular one must be in the top sellers :-) the papers and colours are fab too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Chalelnge and we hope you join us again next time too :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely papers and FUN little touches. A very FUN B-day take on the *NE*W theme. Love it. Good to hear you are back to crafting again! Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you playing along with us again next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sweet image love this happy colourful DP great layout, thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall..see you soon.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails