Thursday 23 February 2012

Kathy's Waffle February Sketch Challenge

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around for a few days but ive been a busy girl and i'm also a year older since my last post lol!!!. I had a wonderful Birthday on Tuesday and was thoroughly spoilt. I am paying for a busy few days but it was more than worth it.

I have made my card for the February challenge over at Kathy's Waffle, go check it out!!!.






















MATERIALS I USED

TURQUOIS BAZZILL CARD
PLAIN WHITE CARD FROM THE GLITTER POT
DOODLE BUG POLKA DOT PAPER
STAMPENDOUS "SAILBOAT BAY" STAMP
PEBBLES HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUB ON
KAISER BLING
FLEXMARKERS
GLOSSY ACCENTS


I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges;


INCY WINCY DESIGNS - Birthday
LADYBUGS CRAFTS - Spring is in the air
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - Winter Blue's (using blue on your project)
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES - Lots of layers
CES CHALLENGES - Spots and dots
DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES - Just for men


Thanks for stopping by and I will be back again real soon. Thank you so much for your lovely comments they really make my heart happy.


Big hugs Clare xxxxxxxxxxx





16 comments:

  1. What a lovely restful card this one is & a glorious blue, lovely colouring. Someone will smile when they receive this one on their birthday. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Clare. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Clare! what a fab stamp and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love the papers and layout - just stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Clare I love this beautiful little scene and fab colour blue, its so fresh and crisp.
    Thanks for joining in with Sandra's Lots of Layers this week at MAWTT and also at LCI with the Ladybugs, good luck with both challenges
    HUgs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, Happy Birthday! your card is such a lovely scene, and the blues are so pretty. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely peaceful card Clare with the wonderful image and soft colors. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Clare. Oh wow, what a beautiful creation. The image is just fantastic, and the papers and different layers highlight it perfectly. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare, I love the layout and colours on this card. The image is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week, good luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday hun!!! Loving the card - has a nice calming feel to it.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colours and what a brilliant stamp! You've got me thinking about summer now!! Hope you've been staying warm and dry, and that Mr B and Simone are behaving themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great male card. Love the stamp and the colours used. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely card, the image is lovely and I really like your layout too! Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Clare, that turquoise is so striking with the white, just perfect!

    Are you sure youve linked it ok at Kathys challenge blog as I didnt get an email notifying me!

    However, great use of her sketch - I dont know about you but she always makes me think with her sketches!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Clare, I love the great fresh colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! Love the image and the fresh blue colours. Also a great layout. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful - I love how The Sketch File's February sketch works that way up. Thanks for joining in with us

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails