Sunday 1 April 2012

MORE SQUIRREL PICS!!!

Hello my lovelies!! I promised to post some more pictures of the babies. I have even managed to do a little video of them but am having problems uploading it so please do bear with me and I will make sure it is up there soon for you to see, it is sooooo cute!!!.



























Aren't they growing!!!. We reckon they are now about 8 weeks old and usually by around 14 weeks they are ready to go out and face that big wide world. We have to make sure that they are ready though and will not release them until that time. So we have them for atleast another 6 weeks so lots more photo ops!!!.
They are now down to 3 big feeds a day and I am trying to get them to eat solid foods. As you can see their cage has now been turned upside down so that they have plenty of climbing space. They are still pretty sleepy babies and still have plenty of growing to do.

Hope you enjoy the pics and I promise as soon as I can sort out the video I will get it posted.

I have been doing a little crafting, not a lot, but I cannot show the cards yet as one is for a guest DT spot and a couple of cards for a couple of friends who are likely to see my blog!. 

Hope all of my lovely friends are well. I will be back again real soon.

Lots of love xxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous job you're' doing...They are coming on a treat..A Brilliant start to life.
    They just make me say Awhhh!!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. Hun, I cannot believe how much they have GROWN! They are proper little squirrels now. Bless. Fantastic photos, and I just love pic 2, look at the size of that podge! (bit like mine, lol). Huggles Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Clare bet they give you hours of fun , how do you do your shopping and look after these beauties ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like happy baby squirrels, well-fed and well-loved... and I love how Mr B is watching over them. Enjoying all the pics, thanks for sharing! =) ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Elaine, it's called online grocery shopping!!!. Thank you for your lovely comments girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness look how they've grow and fast too I reckon.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so sweet! I love the first picture with Mr Bert keeping a watchful eye on his charges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Clare they are growing at a fast rate of knots aren't they, they look so healthy you have done such a brilliant job with them and what a gorgeous house you have given them to play in, awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo's Clare and they are so sweet. Have a great week, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya hun
    oh wow fabulous piccies of them, so cute, you do such a fantastic job with them, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are adorable Clare! And they certainly look happy, I like the "stump" you have in the cage, it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what a fabulous post Clare! These photos are so gorgeous as are the stunning little squirrels. Its been so lovely to see them grow at close hand and having such fun in their temporary home with you!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The world needs more people like you hun - seriously. Thank you for making my heart smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aah! How cute ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails