Friday 15 June 2012

GET WELL SOON

Hello my lovelies. Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying this little break from the rain.
I have another card to share with you today. I made it for my lovely neighbour who recently had an op so wanted to share the love and cheer her up.



















It is a gatefold card. I have used a cute LOTV image and used this gorgeous olive gingham card. Flowers are from Wild orchid. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

WILD ORCHID - Anything goes
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - Critters

Lots of my lovely friends have been asking about whether I have any casualties or babies that I am looking after at the moment. The answer is no, I have my two furry babies, Bert & Simone but all is quiet on the western front at the moment. I can get a call any time or find an emergency even in my garden but at the moment it is all peaceful. I promise though you will all be the first to know as soon as I have any!!!. It is lovely having a break and I am getting plenty of creating done too. I do miss having different creatures here though!.

Ok guys only 10 days to go before the big candy draw. Remember you can win a £20 gift voucher from the choice of three different crafty shops. To enter and for the rules just click HERE!!!.

Thank you for stopping by today and as always I really do appreciate your lovely comments.

Love & hugs Clare xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love gingham - and love this shade! I'm sure this card will be much appreciated by your neighbour. Love to you, Bert and Simone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Claire and love that image. That gingham paper is fab too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hunny. Love the gingham paper. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image and so sweet with the gingham! Glad to hear all is quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the sweet bear image. Thanks for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge "Animal Critter" theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails