Thursday 9 August 2012

A PANTS WEEK!!!

Just want to say a big big thankyou to all of my lovely friends for their kind words & support yesterday with messages and emails.  I spent most of yesterday blubbing my eyes out!. 
My beautiful Simone has been really sick too and was diagnosed with pancreatitus on Tuesday after falling ill on Saturday. She had to be hospitalised yesterday which was heartbreaking leaving her. She had to be put on a drip as her temperature has been high since the weekend and they wanted to flush it out of her system and hydrate her. Me and Dad have been taking her in to the vets for the last 6 days so has been a real stressy time.
When we had to leave her both Dad and I were crying our eyes out. She just looked so frightened.

















My poor Bert was wandering around the bungalow looking for her when we got back home. I had to do my treatment yesterday which I could have done without. 

Please say prayers for my girl that she will get better soon. I will update you all on her progress.

Want to say a big apology for not blogging and visiting. Life is so hectic at the moment, no excuse I know but please do not think that I do not come and visit. It's the commenting which I need to get to grips with. Not getting a whole lot of time in the craft room at the mo apart from DT stuff. Hopefully soon things will settle down soon.

Hugs Clare xxx

14 comments:

  1. sending a hug, and hope Simone is better soon.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping everything goes well with your kitty's treatment Clare as I know it is upsetting when pets are ill.
    Also I'm so very sorry to see you lost your brother a year ago yesterday which is so awful for you and your family. Thinking of you at a difficult time.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare

    Sounds like you're having a really stressful time at the moment! Simone looks a bit like my own cat Amber! It's really upsetting when they have to be taken to the vets and leaving them there. I'm sure she will pull through just fine!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely photo of your princess. I hope today has brought better news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and hugs and hoping there is better news for Simone today. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you huge hugs hunny. Will speak soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare Oh my word what a dreadful week for you , poor Simone , she is in the right place though I hope they can get her through this for Bert's sake as well as yours , Thinking of you honey I hope good news comes soon Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare, so sorry to hear this hun. Sending big gentle hugs for you and your Dad and lots of get well wishes for the beautiful Simone. I hope things settle down for you soon hun hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending big hugs your way and scruff is ready to pounce I know what you are going through and feel for you love to you all
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you news hope things improve and life improves a bit for you.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Clare I am so sorry to hear this news I will definitely keep you all in my prayers
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending lots of hugs and as many good thinks as I can think for you and Simone. I lost my Spencer last week, so I know how heartbreaking it is when they're sick. Hoping for a speedy recovery! Best wishes, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Clare

    Sorry to hear about Simone, I'm sure she will be home with you soon for some cuddles. You do such a fantastic job with the hoggies I think you are amazing, don't beat yourself up about not commenting on people's blogs, you can't do everything. I look forward to your posts so much and hope to have a happy, good news update from you soon.
    Jackie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clare I am so sorry to hear that Simone is ill. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully she gets better quickly and gets to come home soon to you and Bert.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails