Friday 3 August 2012

BUNTING & BANNER'S POLKA DOODLE CHALLENGE!!!

Good morning camper's!!!. Do hope that everyone is fine and dandy today, especially as it's Friday. Friday means that it is another challenge over at POLKA DOODLES which is to include bunting and banners on your creation. This is what I came up with;





















This is the first time I have made a rocker card and I know it's not going to be a last as it is sooooo easy to create and I love the look of these too. I have used another cool image from the lovely EMMA CANNING and this week I used the TAYLOR "I'M SORRY" DOWNLOAD. Just to let you all know Emma has just released her gorgeous new Christmas images which you can purchase HERE. I am sooooo looking forward to working with them. Please go pop over and see. Would love to hear what your favourites are. I am so loving the VW Camper Van!!!.
I have used the yummy patterned paper's on my card from the STUDIO 12 PICKNIX COLLECTION 1 CD. The bunting punch is from Stampin' Up (yes I have been waiting for this baby for sometime!!!). I have used BAZZILL CARDSTOCK, coloured in PROMARKERS and the bow, ribbon and eyelets are from my crafty stash.

I would love to see all of my friends pop over and have a go at this challenge. Just remember you do not have to use the POLKA DOODLE brand to play along with the challenges, although we would love to see what you can create from Nikky's collections. You can be in with a chance of some amazing prizes too if you win!!!. 

Will be back over the weekend.

Take care and big hugs
Clare xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, this is a really fab rocker card - love the colours and fab bunting. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I didn't even know there was such a thing as a rocker card - what an amazing idea!! I'm loving this design - beautiful colours and Taylor's hair looks lush :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Clare! Not seen one of these shaped cards before and it's fabulous! Love the papers and colour scheme you've used Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rocker card! Such a perfect shape to highlight the bunting. Very sweet image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab hun. Loving that punch too! Like you I'm in love with the camper van!

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Clare this is a darling card I love that image also the card shape and colours a super, super creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving it Clare Polka doodles makes crafting fun!I just have to put the discs in and I get inspiration...trouble is getting the card done...just home for the day and catching up on everyones blogs....mum is very poorly so very little crafting time....hope you are having a good weekend hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful bunting, you talented girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails