Saturday 8 September 2012

GINGERBREAD TWIST SAMPLE, DAY 4

Well today is the final day to show you my last sample for the brand new Studio 12 CD, Picknix Collection 2, Gingerbread Twist which was launched on Saturday by Nikky Hall on Create & Craft.

I made a Christmas magnet to spruce up the fridge, freezer or anything else is will stick too lol!!!.





















I managed to get hold of some of the cute Anita's 2013 mini calendar's. Again they make such quick and simple gift idea's and It was made within 30 minutes. Obviously taking longer with the fussy cutting!!!.

You can purchase the new Picknix 2 CD HERE and is currently selling for only £9.99 which is an amazing price. There are so many elements to choose from including colour and black and white images, gorgeous paper's, sentiments and embellishments. I absolutely love it!!!.

I hope that you have enjoyed my samples and when I get some spare time I am planning to add some tutorials to my blog.

I will have some cards to show you tomorrow.

Thank you so much for visit and your lovely comments, they make my day.

Love & hugs Clare xxx


5 comments:

  1. Ooh love this! It's so cute! Will make a lovely gift/stocking stuffer! Can't wait to see what else you make hun Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Fabulous idea. I LOve this Calendar Clare..You are one busy lass at the moment. More cards tomorrow? I will be back!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, something I should think about for Christmas. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails