Wednesday 31 October 2012

FRIENDSHIP & ANGELS

I recently made a card for one of my beautiful friends who is going through a rough time at the moment. She is a fellow Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer who I met through card making and blogging and I feel so happy to have met her as she knows exactly how I feel and what life is like living with this horrible disease. 
My friend has been suffering terribly lately and I just wanted her to know that I understand and she can count on me when things get tough.


INGREDIENTS

POLKA DOODLES STUDIO 12 "GINGERBREAD TWIST" PAPERS
POLKA DOODLES RED DEW DROPS
PAPER MAKEUP SENTIMENT STAMP
RED MESH TRIM FROM THE LITTLE BOUTIQUE ETSY
WILD ORCHID FLOWERS
RED GINGHAM BOW FROM STASH

Thank you for stopping by and hope everyone has had a good Halloween!!!!.

Big hugs Clare xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make your friend cry hun, because I know you and I know that friend and this has meant so much more to her than you will ever know xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the design and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous, beautiful card Clare.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning Clare a beautiful card and sure to cheer her up big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Clareybell. I'm sure your friend will love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's hard for non-sufferers to understand how difficult it is coping with RA Clare but I do know that it's extremely painful and I also know that living with long-term pain is a nightmare. The other thing I know is that life is always easier when you have friends to support you and I'm sure your friend will feel encouraged by your lovely card. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely lady you are making such a beautiful card to cheer your friend. She is a lucky lady and will I'm sure feel lifted by your card and thoughtful friendship. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiment on this card is awesome Clare. I had no idea that you had RA. Jay is getting ready to start taking a drug for his MS that actually was designed for RA sufferers. I don't know the name of the drug yet, but I'll let you know what it is when I do. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there,what a lovely card to send to your friend,such a lovely sentiment too.
    From one Vegetarian, animal loving crafty blogger to another-have a lovely day and i hope it is a good one for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely gorgeous!
    These words are so very true,
    hugs
    chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Clare, that sentiment is lovely :) Thanks for following my blog too, I'm following you as well now and looking forward to seeing all your creations and cat pics :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Clare that sentiment and the wonderful design is awesome a perfect creation for your friend. Clare I want to thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog they have meant the world to me, thank you.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails