Friday 7 December 2012

PAPER PIECING AT POLKA DOODLES!!!!

Well who's had snow this week????. Sunny Eastbourne had snow for most of the morning on Wednesday but by afternoon everything had melted (boo!!!!). Since then we have had sleet and heavy rain. I do hope that all my friends are keeping warm and wrapping up well.

Ok it's Friday and we have another awesome challenge over at Polka Doodles. The theme is to paper piece and add some newspaper to your make. Here is what I made.
















I have used the gorgeous Fairy Flutterfly rubber stamp set "Meechelle" and the papers and sentiment is from the Pretty Sweet CD. I have used Vanilla Doodle Dew Drops in the centres of the flowers and added Diamond Stickles to the images. The ribbon and buckles were from my stash. I cut a little heart out using newspaper and coloured it with Aniseed Flexmarker

Just wanted to let you know that there is so much going on in the Polka Doodles shop at the moment including a new Instant Download Store with new papers and digi's being added daily. Go check it out!!!!.


 Another bit of excitement is that Nikky will be on our screens on December 14th for the launch of some new goodies!!!!.


Don't forget to go check out the Polka Doodles Challenge Blog. There are some amazing cards from the DT and we would love you to all come play along with us. 

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend. Stay safe and keep warm!!!!.

Love and big hugs Clare xxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love this style of card, it's so refreshing to see something "different" sometimes ;0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful hun - love it :-) Happy Friday x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the shape and all the elements you used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Clare, and such a cute image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fold of this card. You did a wonderful job with the challenge! Hope you are doing well, you didn't respond to my thank you email, so I am hoping that everything is OK. . .Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous Clare. a really beautiful card, fab folding, great paper piecing, love everything about it. hope you are okay, will text you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare....lovely something I have yet to try paper piecing....naughty me I have just ordered the new cd.......looks such fun perfect for my Easter cards!...looking forward to seeing all the samples hugs Margaret xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails