Friday 19 April 2013

Home Sweet Home......

The new Polka Doodles challenge theme for this week is "New Home". I was so happy as my Niece has just moved into her first home and was going to make her a card. This is what I made;






















I absolutely love this image from the Pickix Collection 1 CD along with cute sentiment. I also used Red Berry Doodle Dew Drops and Stickles Glitter Glue to decorate the image. The embossing folder was by Stampin Up and ribbon and card from stash.

At the moment our Nikky Hall is running a 10% off sale on many of her products in the shop. Get check it out HERE. There are also heaps of new items in the shop including Graph It markers and Pan Pastels.You will find the new products HERE.


I hope that you will all be able to take part in this weeks challenge. There are some yummy prizes that Nikky is giving away!!!.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

Love & hugs Clare xxxx



14 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty hun - I love it :-) x x Hope you're okay - have a lush weekend, Em x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Clare, love that layout! hope you and all fur babies are well?
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Clare, and the image is fabulous! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card Clare, love the image. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Clare, the design is fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image you've used and the colour choice, I'm sure your niece will love it :) xx
    Hugs Klair xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare
    Fabulous new home card....
    Hope you are feeling a bit better ... Really miss you on the CCC
    Hugs and lots of love my babe
    Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Clare...this image is so adorable! I think your niece is going to love it!

    Love the colours you chose and the colouring...the gingham bow and the red dew drops look great with it.

    I especially love the sentiment which matches the image so perfectly.

    Sorry I haven't been by visiting as much...I will page back and catch up on the couple I have missed...we get busy in the garden this time of year and DH has opened the RV lot at the lake, getting it all ready for a summer of fun with our friends and family...tons of work involved in that undertaking! Whew! Will get back to creating and visiting soon! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Clare - this is gorgeous. I would frame it - fab creation huni. Hope you are okay Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super Clare - I just love the 'brightness' of the whole picture. I would keep this forever!! I am not much of a CD crafter but I lurve these CDs and enjoy usuing the digi stamps on them.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Clare, I like the gorgeous image, the design and the ribbon. I think I need some of those dew drops.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, would love you to enter our challenges if you are up for it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails