Monday 22 February 2010

Hi All!!!

I am back in blogland after a break. I had my treatment last Wednesday which all went ok but felt very blurgh for a few days. It took 7 hours for the infusion which made it a very long day. Luckily i had the IV in my left arm so was able to play with my Promarkers!!! just on the offchance i did lots of stamping the night before & managed to get a few bits done. I have been asked by the hospital staff to take some cards in when i have my next treatment day on 3rd March, so may even be able to make some money whilst sitting on my butt!!!

Well i am a year older since my last post as it was my 37th Birthday yesterday. I was totally spoilt, receiving mainly money but i also got some yummy Bodyshop smellies, a Coldplay CD, pandora charm and i still have pressies on their way from OZ from my lovely sister Helen. I think they will be some yummy crafty stuff!!!

I ordered some lovely crafty bits yesterday online at The Glitterpot so cannot wait to get those. I spent just over £40 of my Birthday money, i just had to because it is free postage over £40, it had to be done!!!
The rest i am saving to go to The Craft Barn in March all being well. They are having a big free demo day at the barn and will be meeting up with two of the great girls from the Card Feast. It is 3 days after my next treatment so fingers crossed i will be well enough!!!

So i will leave you with some odds & sods i have been playing with since my last post

Big hugs, Clare xxx

This was a layout for last weeks Seasoned Scrapper over at LSBS and challenge 3 required a summer LO, or our
idea of summer. I loved it as it made me scrap pictures that are kept in my memory box. It was a happy day, the day before me, mum & dad left Australia to come back to live in England. It was the last pictures taken as a family with my brother Mark who passed away a year later. It also includes Mum and Mark together and i just know they have now been reunited. Our memories are so precious x






Just some cards i have been making. Sorry about the last pic it looks a bit cack-handed!!! anyway back to make more, thanks for looking xxx


3 comments:

  1. So many beautiful projects!! The LO makes me long for summer...*sigh*. Love the pretty flowers on the birthday cards, they`re gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love this LO on the beach Clare...love it all. And as for your gorgeous cards....phew...they are just wonderful. Much love xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you... Happy birhtday to you... Happy birthday Miss Cl-ar-e... Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails