My lovely and talented friend Vee Cassidy has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. It could not go to a more deserving lady.
I would love you guys to go over to visit Vee's blog HERE as she is such an inspiring cardmaker. She is a lovely lady too and so positive despite having health problems.
Vee has decided to pass this award on to me and I feel so honoured for her to think of me. Here is the link to Vee's blog http://veecassidy.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much angel xxx
There are some conditions to follow when being given this award, these are;
1. You need to thank the person who awarded you this to you including a link to their blog
2. Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly
3. Nominate those 15 bloggers with The Versatile Blogger Award
4. Tell the person who nominated you for the award 7 things about yourself
The 15 people I would like to award are;
It is soooo hard as I want to give it to all of my followers!!! I have tried to give it to everyone I have not given out awards to before. I notice that the Versatile Blogger Award is popular at the moment and some of my followers already have it lol!!!.
Ok 7 things about me are;
1. I love animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my two beautiful furbabies Bert & Simone and look after wildlife throughout the year for WRAS. They include hedgehogs & squirrels. I also have a lovely semi feral cat which I feed every day and he has a kennel that I had made for him which is in my shed so that he can come & go when he pleases. I also have a regular fox who comes to eat at my place!!!. I put food out for the wildlife every night & I also have a flock of pigeons which I feed every day. Yep, gotta love animals!!!.
2. I have just started a new treatment for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have to inject myself every month. I am praying that it helps me.
3. I never do ironing!
4. I live in a lovely bungalow, it is my little piece of heaven and feel totally safe here.
5. I am a vegetarian and it is the best thing that I ever did. I feel a lot healthier too!
6. I lived in Australia from the ages of 9 to 17
7. My favourite colour is red and I am mad about red & white polka dots!!!
I'm sorry I know most of the things you probably know but so hard to think of things!!!.
Thank you so much again Vee for this award.
Hugs Clare xxx