Friday 17 August 2012

POLKA DOODLES TAG CHALLENGE AND DT CALL!!!!

Hello my lovelies. Wow what a gorgeous day it is out there today!!!. I hear the weekend is going to be glorious as well so we'd better make the most of it. So Friday means a new challenge over at Polka Doodles and this week you have to make a tag or a creation with a tag on it. Here is my project.


I have made a gift box using paper's and the sentiment from the new Here Comes Christmas CD. The gorgeous little Santa image is from the amazingly talented Emma Canning and he is called Sooty Santa!!!. I have coloured Sooty in with Promarkers. For the sentiment I have used red & white Bazzill card using a Nellie Snellen die. The ribbon, berries and jewel are from my stash.

I would love to see you guys have a go at this challenge. You do not have to use Polka Doodle products but would be a bonus if you do so that you can give us DT girls a run for our money lol!!!. 

As mentioned in the title Nikky is looking for new DT!!!. If you click HERE it will take you to the details. It is such an exciting opportunity and know how talented you all are so if you have the commitment then go for it!!!. 


Don't forget Emma Canning also has her DT call too so click HERE to apply.
Thank you for all of your beautiful get well messages for me and Simone. I'm still in quite a lot of discomfort but I managed to do some colouring yesterday and started making a card up. Simone was sick this morning (she had eaten some grass though!) but she seems pretty chirpy. Will be keeping an eye on her. 

Big hugs from me, Bert & Simone xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Clare

    Fabulous projects! Love the milk cartons - they are perfect for small Christmas presents! Glad to hear Simone is on the mend!

    Have a great weekend!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box, great papers too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the milk carton in that paper. Glad you're both on the mend. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic creation Clare! hope that you and your furry baby are both feeling better over the weekend!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning design Clare - always look forward to seeing your work :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh this is soooo lovely, realy love youre creations and thank you for the lovely words ad my blog :)
    have a nice evening :)

    hugs
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare this is gorgeous I love that cute little box and that tag is the perfect accompaniment,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Clare, it's such a pretty box, fabulous and the santa tag is so cute! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to add my tuppence to your adoring fans' comments above (!), I think this is a beautiful little box for Christmas time. I'm glad the pair of you are slowly starting to feel better. Big furry hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gift box with purrfect tag and also love the bling at bottom of sentiment piece .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Clare!

    Love the gift box and tag - very cute!

    Sending the biggest cyber {{{{{HUGS}}}} your way for both you and Simone xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Clare,

    Love the gift box and tag - very cute!

    Sending the biggest cyber {{{{HUGS}}}} to both you and Simone xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails