Thursday 16 August 2012

EMMA CANNING DT CALL!!!!

The lovely Emma Canning has her very first design team call!!!. If you go over to her blog at Flat Friends Challenge Emma will explain all. You will get the chance to work with her amazing new images which you can also purchase over at the Polka Doodles shop

Emma is such a lovely talented lady and her digi images are a pleasure to work with and brilliant for colouring too!!!. Emma has just released her new Christmas images so go check them out too. I am busy making up samples at the moment to show you all on my blog so stay tuned.


Some of my recent creations using Emma Canning's gorgeous images below. 





Big hugs Clare xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Clare - you lovely Polkadoodle ladies are such a great support :-) I'm forever looking through everyone's designs - what a talented bunch!! I'm still swooning over your rocker card and bookmarks - when I start learning how to work with card I'll be trying them out for sure ;-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards Clare - hope you're feeling better and that Simone is improving?
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog!! keep with this cool stuff
    My web site: homes for sale in mission tx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails