Thursday 16 August 2012

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY FRIENDS

Just wanting to say a big thank you to all of my friends for all of their love and kind words lately. I am so lucky to have you all and you have cheered me up no end.

Wanted to update you all on the little one. Simone is doing a lot better. I took her back to the vets on Tuesday and although she still has a temperature it has gone down to what it was. Hetty (the vet) explained that it can take some cats a long time to get through things like pancreatitus and she will need to be on a long course of antibiotics. Thankfully this week I am able to give these to her at home before we go back next Tuesday. Her eating has picked up although still not great. My poor girl has got a big bald patch now on the back of her neck where she has had so many injections in her scruff. She is sleeping a fair bit which can only be a good thing for her.

Ive had a scare this week as I have been getting a lot of pain in & under my rib cage and into my back. When I went to my GP this week he ordered x-rays and bloods fearing I may have a blood clot in my lung. I had all of the tests done on Tuesday and heard earlier today that I am all clear for that so I am mighty relieved. I am still awaiting the x-ray results to check any fractures etc but my GP thinks it is muscular but because of the Rheumatoid it has made the inflammation and pain a lot worse. I am living on oramorph at the moment as it even hurts to breathe, cough, move......I can't even think that I even did anything to bring this on which is just crazy!!!. So this week I have not been able to do much and no crafting going on. I am having a dabble in colouring today so that I can make up some cards so watch this space!!!.

Thank you all again, and sure I will be back to normal very soon.

Love and big hugs Clare xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Clare. Good news about Simone improving sweetie.
    Sorry to hear that you have not been good, I know what its like, so ignore the crafting and look after you for a change. Sending you a gentle hug, dont want to hurt you now, do I, hahaha.
    Thinking of you my friend.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun.

    Glad Simone is on the mend and mighty pleased that your results came back clear - phew!!!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Simone is on the mend and you need to rest up and take it easy sweetie before you do any more damage. Big hugs sent your way. Hugs, Claire xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased that Simone is improving hun, and long may that continue. Sorry you have had such a scare, I think I need to send a huge roll of bubble wrap and tuck you up inside it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update Clare. I'm pleased that Simone is improving. Time, sleep and a lot of love will surely help! Sorry to hear about your own scare too and of course I'm delighted your results were clear. Hope you start to feel better soon too. Thinking of you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails