Sunday 12 August 2012

SIMONE

Wanted to give all of my lovely friends an update on my girl. Poor Simone has been to the vet everyday since last Saturday but finally she will get a day off tomorrow (but back on Tuesday). She still has a temperature which they cannot seem to get back to normal. It is going down ever so slightly but not to a level they are happy with. They want to give her a day off tomorrow in the hope that she can relax a little more as the daily trug to the vet is very stressful for her. She is still hardly eating so I have had to take to syringe feeding her which she hates. She has managed to eat a little on her own today which is positive. 
Their concern is that the pancreatitus is masking something else going on and that is why her temp is still high so as a precaution they have put her on an additional antibiotic injection to cover other things. Simone is also having vitamin shots too as she is not eating good atleast they can replace the lost vitamins.

















So at the moment we just have to continue the way we are and hope that a day off tomorrow will help her. 

















Had to get a pic in of my Bert doing his super cat impression lol!!!. He is a bit lost without playing with his Sister so I am making sure I play and give him plenty of fusses.

Please carry on praying for my girl as I know that it is helping her. I will update you on her after Tuesday.

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments, emails and phonecalls they mean the world to us.

Big hugs Clare, Bert & Simone xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh darlin', I am sending the BIGGEST hugs and prayers for your little girl (and you and Bert of course), and Vince is sending his best purrs and kissies. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare. Oh my friend, I do hope the rest day helps with her improvement. Sending you all cuddles, to see if they help you.
    Thinking of you, you are in my thoughts.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still keeping my fingers crossed for her. Thanksf or the update. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending hugs and prayers hun, try to take care of you too - you know what this stress does to our health. hope things rapidly improve soon Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Clare, Scuzzi is right here (sitting on the keyboard)sending her kitty get-well wishes to her OS kitty friend Simone...she really wants her to get better, so she can play with Mr B. I send you loads of hugs Clare, & really hope she pulls through.
    Love to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clare...hope she is doing better today....just feelso helpless with pets as they can't tell you what hurts you just know it does!....fingers and toes crossed sweetie....big hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that yesterday's trip to the vet went ok and that Simone is showing signs of improvement. I hope that you are taking care of yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare hope she's better or at least on the mend. Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi clare,

    wooooow do i love youre website!!!! i realy love the creations, but alsow it's soooo cool to follow this adventures that you have whit the annimals.
    Have a nice day!!!

    hugs angelique from the netherlands
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails