Monday 31 January 2011

Scrap Therapy Card Sketch Challenge Week Two

Hello my lovelies, hoping this post finds you all well on this cold and freezing Monday morning in the UK.
Here is my card for this weeks SCRAP THERAPY card sketch challenge by the beautiful MARGI.


I am loving these card sketches and challenges as they are making me create to a particular theme. I just love seeing what all of the other girls come up with in the gallery.

Will be back real soon with more creations.

Godbless, love Clare xxxx


INGREDIENTS

WHITE & LIME BAZZILL CARD
DOODLEBUG "NATURE WALK" PP'S AND ACCENTS
CARD CANDY
MEMORY ACCENT RUB-ON SENTIMENTS
NELLIE MULTI FRAMES (SCALLOP & OVAL SET)





3 comments:

  1. What a happy, happy card this one is Clare..lovely light sentiment & sweet embellishments. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Claire and lovely and bright and cheerful. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my Gorgeous friend, thanks so much for your beautiful words on my blog and the DT blog .. they touched deep in my heart ....Clare this card is just soooo charming & whimsical, full of creativity.. love the quote .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails